What’ll you need:
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of ground flax seed
- 1/4 cup of water
- 1 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour
- 3 scoops NutraBox Swiss Chocolate Protein Powder
- 3 tablespoons of cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup cane sugar
- 1/2 tablespoons baking powder
- 1/2 tablespoons baking soda
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 cups of unsweetened milk
- 4 medium sized bananas
- 1 tablespoons of vanilla extract
Heat the waffle iron. Make a flax egg by combining flax, egg and water together in a bowl. Whisk it and set it aside. Combine all-purpose flour, NutraBox Swiss Chocolate Protein Powder, cocoa powder, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and sea salt in a bowl. Combine peanut butter, apple cider vinegar, oil and milk with flax egg. Combine the wet and dry ingredients until a thick batter forms.
Cook the waffles.
Later, combine sliced, frozen bananas in a blender with vanilla extracts and process it until it achieves a smooth texture. Freeze it overnight to solidify. Put banana ice cream in between the waffles, wrap them and freeze or enjoy immediately!