One of the very basic and necessary nutrients in the body is protein. Protein is required to ensure that the body's functions are properly maintained. Protein supplements, such as whey protein powder, have a wide variety of roles, which include ensuring optimal circulation of blood, providing the necessary amount of oxygen to the brain, and promoting healthy muscle gain. Whey protein powder is also used for weight loss and weight management.
There are various types of protein on the market, but the most well-known protein powder sources are whey protein powder concentrate and whey protein powder Isolate.
- Whey Protein Powder Concentrate: Whey protein protein powder concentrate is a type of protein powder that has been highly concentrated using superior processing methods to provide the most nutrition in a single serving.
- Whey protein powder Isolated: Whey Protein powder Isolate is higher protein percentage with minimum 90% protein & it is generally lactose free. It is processed to only eliminate every other component other than the protein present in the actual content, making it the most impactful choice of dietary protein followed by whey protein powder concentrate.
NutraBox 100% whey protein powder - India's 1st complete certified best whey protein powder is a blend of whey isolate and whey concentrate, where the primary source of protein is whey isolate.
Concentrated Whey Protein Powder benefits:
Some of the whey protein powder benefits are listed below:
NutraBox 100% Whey protein powder:
Nutrabox’s 100% whey protein powder is a blend of whey protein concentrate and isolate. It is India’s first complete certified whey protein powder. It comes in 13 delicious flavors. It is one of the best whey protein powder available in the market because it is certified by Labdoor USA, Informed Choice UK and Clean Label project USA. It has a complete protein profile and gives 24 grams of pure whey protein per serving. It has added benefits of BCAA, MCTs and DHAs.
NutraBox whey protein powder is a recommended buy because it helps increase workout stamina, helps in muscle building and also works as a whey protein powder for weight loss. There are several other whey protein powder benefits attached with Nutrabox 100% whey protein. It is loved by thousands of Indians and has been globally recognized.
Whey protein powder benefits are as much dependent on the time of consumption as they are on the protein content itself. This is why consuming whey protein powder concentrate at the following intervals throughout the day can optimize both protein and iron absorption:
- Morning - As soon as you wake up consuming whey protein powder is very important in your breakfast to kick start your metabolism.
- Post-Workout - Whey protein powder is ideally a post workout protein. After workout your muscles are tired and breaking, the whey protein powder helps to recover muscles and provides necessary nutrients.
- Between meals - We often feel hungry in between meals, especially in the evening, so it's best to avoid munchies and instead drink a glass of whey protein powder shake or a smoothie.
It is critical to understand that whey protein powder concentrate supplements should not be used as actual meal replacements. They are only beneficial when combined with a well-balanced diet rich in natural and whole macronutrient sources. It is also advised that you do not exceed the recommended daily protein allowance by taking too many protein supplements. Before incorporating it into your diet, always consult your doctor or healthcare provider. They will consider your needs as well as other factors such as your medical history before recommending the appropriate products and dosage.